KNEE PAIN TREATMENT at RejúveMagnetic Specialist Centre Singapore
Common Symptoms Of Knee Pain
- Swelling and stiffness in the
- Redness and warmth
- Weakness or instability in the knee area
- Inability to fully straighten the knee
- Popping or crunching noises from the knee joints
Common Causes Of Knee Pain
Injuries: Injuries to the knee can cause knee pain. Fractures, ACL injury, Torn meniscus, etc. are common causes.
Knee bursitis: When the small fluid-filled sacs that cushion the joints, called the Bursa, become inflamed, they cause pain.
Patellar tendinitis: Tendinitis is a condition that irritates of one or more tendons that attach muscles to bones.
Degeneration: Sometimes injury or degeneration of bone or cartilage can cause pain.
Arthritis: There are over 100 types of arthritis and conditions that commonly affect the knee are Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Septic arthritis, Gout, and more.
When to seek help for knee pain?
- Difficulty bearing weight on your knee
- Unable to fully extend or flex your knee
- See a deformity in your leg or knee
- Fever accompanied by redness, pain, and swelling in your knee
- Severe knee pain with no visible injury