SHOULDER PAIN TREATMENT at RejúveMagnetic Specialist Centre Singapore
Common Symptoms Of Shoulder Pain
- Pain at rest and at night
- Pain when slept one side
- Pain when lifting your arms or
while lowering it
- Shoulder pain with specific movements
- Dull, achy pain in one shoulder
- A crackling sensation when moving your shoulder
Common Causes Of Shoulder Pain
Common causes: Sprains, brachial plexus injury, fractures, dislocated shoulder.
Rotator Cuff tear: The cuff refers to a group of muscles encompassing the shoulder. Overuse of these muscles can cause shoulder pain.
Adhesive Capsulitis: Adhesive Capsulitis, or known as Frozen Shoulder, is a condition in which the shoulder capsule and the tissues around become inflamed and stiff, causing severe pain in the shoulder region.
When to seek help for shoulder pain?
- Continuous and persistent
- Inability to use the joint or move your arm
- Swelling or redness