NECK PAIN TREATMENT at RejúveMagnetic Specialist Centre Singapore
Common Symptoms Of Neck Pain
- Dull aching pain
- Dizziness or light
- Turning the head causes more pain
- Accompanied by upper back and/or lower back pain
- Numbness, tingling, tenderness, or sharp shooting pain
- Accompanied by headache, facial pain, shoulder pain,
and arm numbness
Common Causes Of Neck Pain
Muscle strains: Overuse and poor postures such as working too much or driving for a prolonged period that stresses the muscles.
Joints wear and tear: Like any part that is being used too much, human joints also undergo wear and tear, which can cause osteoarthritis in the neck.
Nerve compression: Herniated disks in the vertebrae can press on the branching nerves, causing neck pain.
Injuries: automobile crashes or whiplash injuries that cause your head to be thrown forward and backwards at a rapid pace, and damage to the soft tissue can cause neck pain.
Disease: Sometimes, disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosis, meningitis or even neck cancer can cause chronic neck pain.
When to seek help for neck pain?
- Continuous and persistent severe pain
- Accompanied by pain that radiates down the arms or legs
- Accompanied by headaches, numbness, tingling or weakness